how do I add a phone?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

how do I add a phone?

So my better half has a new iphone from boost mobile, how do I add it to my plan?

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Agent

Great! Any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Have a great day. Victor21

Highlighted
Accomplice

Thank you.  We kept getting an error but then I read the link you gave me so I went and put more money in my account and it went right through, so we're all set up now.

Thanks a lot.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi. Yes he would receive an invitation to accept. The payment would have to be made on the primary account. For more information please go to the following link, all the way at the bottom you would find, "How to start a Family plan" Please follow the steps: https://www.boostmobile.com/#!/shop/plans/family-plans/. Victor21

Highlighted
Accomplice

Okay, we activated the phone and I went to manage my family plan and inputed the 10 digit phone number assigned to his phone.  What is supposed to happen now?

Since his phone is activated by not paid for the first month it shows as no service on his phone, are they supposed to send his phone a text message to approve or what?

Highlighted
Agent

Hi. Please make sure that the phone is activated on the same plan as the primary line. You are able to add it to your account via your online account. Victor21

Highlighted
Accomplice

Okay, well that makes sense, I guess he would need to actually activate it to get a phone number for it before I could actually add the device to my family plan.

We'll do that tonight and see if we can figure out the rest on my account page.

Thanks for the info.

Highlighted

Good morning Traijan and thank you for contacting us!

To help you join your better half's account to your family plan, please send us the mobile number and PIN from both accounts via private message.

Looking forward to your reply!

RB-1991 (Robert)

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Accomplice

how do I add a phone?

So my better half has a new iphone from boost mobile, how do I add it to my plan?