fedex returned order to shipper

Go to solution
Highlighted
Not applicable

I ordered a new phone and according to Fed Ex it was " Unable to deliver shipment, returned to shipper" just as it arrived in my town (they didn't even try to deliver it to me).

Fed Ex says the phone has been delivered back to Virgin Mobile.

Can someone please help.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Hey there, Itxnishaaa! Please send us a private message to further assist you.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Same thing happened to me can u help me

Highlighted
Fanatic

Thanks so much for the suggestion! We’re always developing based on feedback from our customers.

Highlighted
Not applicable

I PM'd the customer support rep.  They confirmed what I already knew, that FedEx had shipped my phone back without attempting to deliver it to me.  Unfortunately no explanation was able to be given as to why. 

Also, unfortunately, my only recourse was to wait until VM acknowledged that it had been shipped back at which point my order was canceled and my credit card was finally credited.

So, I have my money back, with no new phone, and it took almost two weeks for everything to resolve.  VM recieved my phone (back to them) on April 16, I was notifed by them on April 23 that my order had been canceled and on April 26 the transation to credit my money back cleared my credit card.

I'm sad that VM doesn't give their customer service reps the power to do excellent customer service (such as, "we did recieve that phone back, that's strange, well we just shipped you out another").  I don't know why FedEx didn't try to deliver my phone to me, its very likely that this wasn't VM's fault, but its still a little dissapointing.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

We are so sorry that happened, need_support123! Do you have the order key number or tracking number of the order? Please send me a private message with it.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted
Not applicable

I ordered a new phone and according to Fed Ex it was " Unable to deliver shipment, returned to shipper" just as it arrived in my town (they didn't even try to deliver it to me).

Fed Ex says the phone has been delivered back to Virgin Mobile.

Can someone please help.