call log listing number as outgoing I did not call

Highlighted

call log listing number as outgoing I did not call

anybody recognize this phone number ***** It is on my call log as an outgoing call 5 to 6 times a day. I've tried to figure it out but have not gotten any reasonable answers yet. I can't get any info on it from reverse look up except that it's from Washington state.

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Accomplice

No. Just that number was ************. I don't know who it belongs to. Was on my boyfriend's and mine account list. Making bunch of outgoing calls that we didn't. Wondering if anyone has that same problem from very same number...??
Highlighted

Did you ever find out what this number was?
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Estrada2018. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I need help on that too
Highlighted
Accomplice

Same here. On my boyfriend's phone. I seen alot of outgoing call to that number is from WA. . I called, all I hear was voice like voicemail. Everytime... I need help with this.
Highlighted
Groupie

That same number has been coming up on my call logs also, multiple times.
Highlighted
Agent

You can try a factory reset to avoid any action of hacking your phone, @Mama789. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Highlighted

This number is on my husband's outgoing calls allot today. He didn't call it. Did anyone figure this out? I tried calling it from my phone and it doesn't ring and it's just silent... I'm freaking out
Highlighted
Agent

Can you send us a private message?

Highlighted
Groupie

It started the day I got the phone