call log listing number as outgoing I did not call

Highlighted

anybody recognize this phone number ***** It is on my call log as an outgoing call 5 to 6 times a day. I've tried to figure it out but have not gotten any reasonable answers yet. I can't get any info on it from reverse look up except that it's from Washington state.

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Agent

You can try a factory reset to avoid any action of hacking your phone, @Mama789. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Highlighted

This number is on my husband's outgoing calls allot today. He didn't call it. Did anyone figure this out? I tried calling it from my phone and it doesn't ring and it's just silent... I'm freaking out
Highlighted
Agent

Can you send us a private message?

Highlighted
Groupie

It started the day I got the phone
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, Username_817. Thank you for contacting us. Definitely want to look into this for you. When did this issue first start?

Highlighted
Groupie

I have this same issue. The number shows up in my account history on my Boost mobile bill, but there are no calls to or from this number on my actual phone. I know i haven't called or received calls from this number, so why does my account say that I did. I think it may be tied into some type of spy app like a phone tracker or spoof app...something like that. Which is obviously very concerning for a variety of reasons. I would really appreciate any info you can share about this and how to be sure of what it is and how to remove it.

Thank you in advance
Highlighted
Agent

Hello pathgil. Definitely wanna look into that for you. Did that issue start after installing a new app?

Highlighted

anybody recognize this phone number ***** It is on my call log as an outgoing call 5 to 6 times a day. I've tried to figure it out but have not gotten any reasonable answers yet. I can't get any info on it from reverse look up except that it's from Washington state.