call history online?

SOLVED
6 REPLIES
Groupie

Re: call history online?

How can you delete your call or text history online and not your on your phone...if someone can access your account
Community Manager

catherine69 wrote:

where is the what I want section ?

Sorry for the delay @catherine69.  If you're on your My Boost account, look to the lower right side of the screen for the "I Want To" section.  You can also get to your call history by clicking on the Service and Usage tab at the top of the summary window.  I've inclued a picture for you below (excuse the terrrrrrrible drawing of a pointer, I'm obviously not an artist).

boost servicesJPG.JPG

Once on the Service and Usage screen, look for the Manage My Services box on the right.  Talk History provides you with incoming/outgoing calls, Text History will show you the phone numbers of those you have texted or which have texted you, along with dates and times.  Content of text messages is not available.

SeaWolf
Community Manager
Captain of the Pirate Ship Vicious Cream Puff

If my answer (or someone else's) helped you solve a problem, please help others find the same info faster by clicking that Accepted Solution button.

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos.
Groupie

where is the what I want section ?

Guru

Hi CoKolicious,

So, there sould be a drop down to increase the date range of calls or texts shown.  However you are correct that it will ONLY show numbers that YOU called or that YOU text.  Due to some new federal privacy regulations, phone compaines are no longer allowed to show, on account activity reports, and numbers for inbound communications.  So no showing you the #s of people that called you.  No showing you the #s of people that text you.  Sadly, the only way to get it would be by an offical court supena.

Oh and about your contacts, do you have a Google account?  Did you add this to your phone when you 1st got it and set it up?  You should have.  If you did, your contact list should be synces with Google and viewable here;  https://www.google.com/contacts

Hope that helps.

Do reply if more question.

Yours,
-J
Check my badges!
If I have answered your question, please be sure to click the Accepted Solution_B.GIF button at the bottom of my Reply, so others can quickly find the answer they are looking for!

Yes, But what can you do if your Talk or Text history isnt complete?  Like as missing half your call history on the talk part or on the Text Missing history also but also only showing your cellphone never the sender or receiver or other number you text?

Promoter

Hi. Just simply log in your phone number and 4 digit pin here in website so that you can see the call history of your phone.

From the I Want To.... section, customers can select:

• The Manage My Plan and Add-ons link to take them to the Service & Usage tab to perform this transaction.
  • The Redeem a Refill Card link to take them to the Payments tab to perform this function.
  • The View Account History link to take them to the Service & Usage tab to view talk, text, data and other history.
  • The Edit My Contact Info link to take them to the Settings tab to edit/view the Name, Alternate Phone, Email Address, Birthdate and Address.
  • The Swap My Device link to take them to the Device & Support tab to perform this transaction.
  • The Get Device Support link to take them to the Device & Support tab to view current device and insurance, if purchased, Report lost phone, Reset voicemail password, Change phone number, Swap phone, View Order Status, View Phone Tutorials access Phone FAQ and Phone Manual Download.
Highlighted

call history online?

broken zte, wont power on cause board was damaged. anyway to retrieve contact? or call history?