SOLVED
13 REPLIES
Groupie

Re: call history online?

Has anyone been able to answer this? I'm curious to know
Agent

@Dakdamek99

Greetings! You can view your recent call history by accessing My Account / My Boost on www.boostmobile.com or from your handset. Also, keep in mind that you will only be able to see the basic information about the call, such as the time the call was made and the length of the call. But to respect the privacy of all our callers, the telephone number of the person who called you isn't available.

~ Joy

Groupie

I can only see about 30 days of calls how d o I look further
Groupie

Groupie

I have account with boost mobile would you please send me all call history on 04/26/2017 

Enthusiast

I had reset my phone and wasn't thinking but i needed a couple of incoming numbers. Is there anyway to get my incoming calls for the past week?
Enthusiast

I had to reset my phone and i wasn't thinking but there are a couple numbers that i needed in my call history. Is there anyway for me to retrieve that. I need them numbers asap.
Groupie

How can you delete your call or text history online and not your on your phone...if someone can access your account
Community Manager

catherine69 wrote:

where is the what I want section ?

Sorry for the delay @catherine69.  If you're on your My Boost account, look to the lower right side of the screen for the "I Want To" section.  You can also get to your call history by clicking on the Service and Usage tab at the top of the summary window.  I've inclued a picture for you below (excuse the terrrrrrrible drawing of a pointer, I'm obviously not an artist).

boost servicesJPG.JPG

Once on the Service and Usage screen, look for the Manage My Services box on the right.  Talk History provides you with incoming/outgoing calls, Text History will show you the phone numbers of those you have texted or which have texted you, along with dates and times.  Content of text messages is not available.

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Groupie

where is the what I want section ?