call history online?

Go to solution
15 REPLIES
Groupie

Re: call history online?

I can see my call history but my text message history only showings incoming with my number. It never shows the number I text. What is wrong with the online account info? I have tried to refresh my browser but it's never accurate and almost never shows any of the numbers I text.
Groupie

Please delete my call and text history

Hi Joy could you please delete my text and call history my ex boyfriend and I are still sharing the same plan because of the price right now.
I have the ZTE and my email is s h a n t i c a r e s t o o@gmail.com
Groupie

Has anyone been able to answer this? I'm curious to know
Agent

@Dakdamek99

Greetings! You can view your recent call history by accessing My Account / My Boost on www.boostmobile.com or from your handset. Also, keep in mind that you will only be able to see the basic information about the call, such as the time the call was made and the length of the call. But to respect the privacy of all our callers, the telephone number of the person who called you isn't available.

~ Joy

~ Joy P.
Groupie

I can only see about 30 days of calls how d o I look further
Groupie

Groupie

I have account with boost mobile would you please send me all call history on 04/26/2017 

Enthusiast

I had reset my phone and wasn't thinking but i needed a couple of incoming numbers. Is there anyway to get my incoming calls for the past week?
Enthusiast

I had to reset my phone and i wasn't thinking but there are a couple numbers that i needed in my call history. Is there anyway for me to retrieve that. I need them numbers asap.
Groupie

How can you delete your call or text history online and not your on your phone...if someone can access your account