boost up

Go to solution
Enthusiast

Re: boost up

Thats not fair to ppl that been with boost for a long period, they should at least let the costumers know that, I have been calling about that for 3mths now and only 1 person was able to tell me that, everyone working for boost is not on the same page all they do is lie I'm really thinking about switching companies now cause they had my hopes up for a new phone
Agent

Hey there, Ny26! That is correct, the BoostUP! promotion is not compatible with the VIP Premier program.

Enthusiast

They told me I don't qualify for the boost up because I'm a premier costumer already, is this true cause I don't think that is fair
Enthusiast

My zte is defective. Can I boost up to a different phone? If so, how do I do that?
Agent

Hi there, Raemejia1! Sorry to hear that. Definitely wanna look into this for you. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code so we can investigate.

Agent

Hi there, nightspirit! The BoostUP is only available for the primary account. If you have any other question or concern, just let us know.  

I dont know how to find out when i am eligable for boost up and the phone i have now keeps freezing up and will not let me use hotspot at all
Accomplice

boost up is only for the primary number on the family plan.

Accomplice

Thank you. The phone is for my wife who needs something better than her old phone. I am happy with my phone and our service.

Agent

Hello nightspirit,  the phone can be used on another account if that is what you choose, but the purchase and contracted will be on the eligible Boost Up account and the payments due will be on the Eligible Boost Up account.