boost up

Go to solution
Accomplice

Re: boost up

does it get charged to the monthly payment

Agent

Understood. If you buy a phone less than 10 days before your monthly billing date, the first BoostUP! payment won't be due on that date. Instead, the first payment will be charged the following month.
•For example, you buy a phone on May 27 and your recurring charge date is May 30. Your first BoostUP! payment will be due June 30.
If you buy a phone more than 10 days before your monthly billing date, the first BoostUP! installment will be due that month.
•For example, you buy a phone on May 12 and your recurring charge date is May 30. The first BoostUP! payment will be due May 30.

Accomplice

Term: 18

# of Payments: 18

Monthly Amount: $33.34

Final Amount: $33.32

that's what I see  in the details. is that added to my monthly payment or how

Accomplice

I already did all that how do I make payments on that or how is it charged for the boost up

Agent

Hi there, georgeg04! Qualified Family Plan primary line customers can take advantage of BoostUP!. Secondary lines cannot. The contract will be in the primary account. The payment amount will vary depending on the phone you select, and the down payment. Sign into My Account. If you are eligible, you will see ‘You are eligible for BoostUP! Installment Billing’ in the My Device section. 

Accomplice

how are the payments for boost up made when I have to lines and pay 75

Enthusiast

Hii is there any way to check if I’m eligible for BoostUp! Cause I’ve been on boost for a while and I’m very sure I’ve made 12 ontime payments?
Agent

Thanks so much for the honest feedback, Ny26! We appreciate it.

Enthusiast

Thats not fair to ppl that been with boost for a long period, they should at least let the costumers know that, I have been calling about that for 3mths now and only 1 person was able to tell me that, everyone working for boost is not on the same page all they do is lie I'm really thinking about switching companies now cause they had my hopes up for a new phone
Agent

Hey there, Ny26! That is correct, the BoostUP! promotion is not compatible with the VIP Premier program.