boost up

Go to solution
Accomplice

Re: boost up

is there a way to pay more on the installment without calling a rep

Agent

No, you will need to log into your account here to check your eligibility. If you are eligible, you will see this -->"You are eligible for Boost UP installment Billing" In the My device section.

Accomplice

Are you saying I am eligible?
Agent

We apologize for this experience, @Bmarlina. You will receive a notification via SMS. You can also check your eligibility, signing into My account, you will see 'You are eligible for BoostUP!' in the my device section.

Accomplice

Any type of notification would've been greatly appreciated!! I wasn't aware of the Boost Up until your reps told me I qualify for it. Wasn't aware that I didn't until I spent hours on a wild chase for the phone I wanted and hours speaking to 7 (7 different reps & 1 sup) that tried to assist with finding the phone! I was made aware of this until after I emailed the escalation team about the horrible service.
Again very misleading. Now I'm having a hard time finding a phone & plan for the same price!!
Not good business
Agent

Hi there, @killerchic777! Really sorry to hear about this. Let’s get this thing figured out. Can you please private message us with your phone number and PIN so we can take a closer look?

Note: To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Accomplice

Hello!

I ordered a phone a couple of months ago and was going to use the BoostUP program, but I ended up having to cancel that order. I would still like to get a phone using the BoostUP program, but that option is no longer available in my account. My account still shows a contract for the phone that was cancelled. Will that contract ever be removed or am I just out of luck? I really would like to upgrade my phone and it would be a lot easier on my finances if I can do the installment plan. Thank you!

Agent

Hello Bmarlina,  when you are on the VIP program you can't be eligible for Boost Up. If you want to be eligible for Boost Up you can cancel the VIP program and then wait to be notified that you eligible. We will take your feedback into consideration.

Accomplice

Please let everyone know including Boost reps/supervisors/store managers know that you will be disqualified if you use your VIP Premiere option!! The only ones aware of this is the escalation team!! Even the Info online is very misleading!! After many years with Boost I'm currently looking for a new service provider!!
Agent

It will be charged with your monthly payment.