boost up

Go to solution
40 REPLIES 40
Agent

Re: boost up

Hi there! Secondary lines would need to break away from the family or switch to Primary to see if they’re eligible. As long as you meet the requirements and were not in an Interrupted status at any time in the last 12 months, you would qualify.

Enthusiast

But why only the primary line, my husband and I have been with boost for 7 yrs and just by chance they put his # as the primary but I need a new phone
Agent

Hey Templar49! We replied to your Private Message. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Accomplice

I am currently on boost up program for a phone I purchased. I am primary on family plan. I would like to purchase a phone for my son who is on my family plan. Can I purchase one for him online? Or do I first need to pay off my boost up contract? I can fully pay the phone that I want to purchase for him. Thanks for any response
Groupie

Why can’t the boost up be used for multiple members on the family plan? Doesn’t that kinda rip off people who go in half and half like a spouse?
Agent

You're welcome. We remain at your service. 

Accomplice

THANK YOU! for helping !
Agent

Hello, Templar49. Yes, you can. However, the eligibility, purchased and contract, would need to be done on the primary line. The device can be transferred to another line, but the contract and the obligation to pay will remain with the original customer, and you can only have one BoostUP! device at a time.

Accomplice

I don't see any clear answer. I am the primary on a family plan. I am interested in using boost up to purchase a phone for my daughter who is on my family account. Can i use boost up & buy a phone & give her the new phone to use? I will obviously pay for it. Thanks for any help.
Agent

Hi there, @Keyshia26! We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN, so we can check the Grace Period status.

~Nosh_CxUx