account temporarily locked

Go to solution
Agent

Re: account temporarily locked

So sorry to hear about this experience, shwayzieblood. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.

Accomplice

What fo do I need my account unlocked like now and it's been saying 24 hour lock out fir like 2 days 

Agent

Hey there! I'd be happy to help you. Please send me a Private Message with the account details. 

My account is temporarily locked because it said I entered the wrong account info and I know my info is correct please help
Agent

Hi there! Sorry to hear that. Did you try to access using the incorrect pin?

Enthusiast

My account was temporarily locked for 24 hours by mistake. I need to get into my account asap can you verify my number and account pin and help me to unlock my account?
Agent

Hello chasterinet,  below please see grid 

After 3 failed attempts: Locked out for 1 hour.  A banner message will advise the customer a soft lock has been placed on their account.
◦After 5 failed attempts: Locked out for 1 hour from the last failed attempt
◦After 7 failed attempts: 24-hour lockout (also known as IP lock)

hello my account got locked 

Agent

Hi there Joff. So sorry to hear about your stolen phone. As indicated on Saturday when you reported the issue as well, please send us a private message with the details and we will figure this out for you. Victor21

Accomplice

My phone was stolen and pin changed I have new phone but can’t switch because of that I really don’t want to loose my number and I just paid my bill