account temporarily locked

Go to solution
Accomplice

Re: account temporarily locked

Its 4 digits.

Agent

Hello. You are able to remain with your plan and device as suitable to your usage. Any changes to your phone, will expire the plan. Does your pin code contain 6 or 8 digits? Do not send the pin. Victor21

Accomplice

So why when I used my pin did it say I was IP locked out when theres only two ways to do my pin. I did both ways so there should have only been one failed attempt and STILL locked out 3 days later after using the PIN sent to me when i clicked the forgot pin link.  Granted I get you all are probably trying to get me to change myphone you have been for like 3 years but I love my phone and my 10c paygo. So unless the new phone is EXACTLY like mine now and my plan stays the same then Im going to stick with it. Either wya this lock out still doesnt make sense.

Agent

Hello BillyBucketz. Since it's been so long that you have been locked out, it would be best if we confirm your account. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code and we will verify the status. Thank you, Victor21

Enthusiast

Ok mine is still saying the same thing it's been over a week I'm locked out unless someone else is trying to access my account!
Agent

Hello @BillyBucketz. You will need to verify that you are using the correct PIN number.

Enthusiast

Account access still being locked and it's been days. Still ca t get access

What do i do
Highlighted
Agent

Hi Mnyou123.

Locks are automatically removed, once the lock time frame is over.

EdwinRG.