Yet another The card information entered is incorrect" thread (error code (270403-AVS) )

Go to solution
5 REPLIES
Agent

Re: Yet another The card information entered is incorrect" thread (error code (270403-AVS) )

Hi, @DaaminMohammad! We want to make sure everything is all right. Is everything OK after getting the phone activated? Please let us know if there is anything wrong so we can help you.Thank you.

Re: Yet another The card information entered is incorrect" thread (error code (270403-AVS) )

I was trying to order a certified pre-owned Iphone 6 due to how cheap but good they are. But I've solved my issue by driving an half hour into the city to pick up an iphone for 200 and dealing with the incompetent clerk who ended up just having me set up my phone. Thank you.  

Agent

What is the phone that you're trying to purchase?

Yes I'm using my billing address as a shipping address like I did the last time I ordered a phone from boost, and I'm using a computer; because I have no phone.

Agent

Sorry to hear that you're having this issue @DaaminMohammad. Are you using the billing address as shipping address? Are you trying to purchase the phone on your phone or the computer?

Highlighted

Yet another The card information entered is incorrect" thread (error code (270403-AVS) )

So I've gone 3 weeks without a phone now due to this issue that is ever persistent. I've been attempting to order a phone for almost a month now, attempting to go through a Mastercard, a Visa, Paypal, and Discovery. Every single method said my information was incorrect that I should try again or use another method. This is honestly ridiculous that they cannot process VISA CREDIT CARDS, THE MOST COMMONLY USED METHOD OF PAYMENT IN THE UNITED STATES, first try. How should I deal with this problem or is there a way to get it processed at an actual store?