Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Wrong phone number on my phone

Go to solution
16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Wrong phone number on my phone

Hi there, Jack2759. Thanks for contacting us. 

We're sorry to hear you're having issues with the service. We'd like to have a look at your account. Please, send us a private message with the phone number and PIN.

Highlighted
Not applicable

It worked after I shut the phone off, now I need to change how many times it rings

Highlighted
Not applicable

My phone number did update but when I try calling it doesn't ring but just goes straight to voicemail, help.

Highlighted
Not applicable

I don't have the phone it was stolen
Highlighted
Not applicable

Yes wrong phone # in my acct and I reported it stolen this morning;
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @bobbyc! Can you please complete the following steps?

1. Tap Phone.
2. Tap Keypad if necessary.
3. Enter ##873283# then tap Call.
4. When Starting Service Update screen appears, tap OK.
5. When Service Update Complete appears, tap OK.

Highlighted
Not applicable

I am having the same problem with my IPhone 6s, the number listed under the settings on my phone is not the same as my account number. How can I resolve this?

Highlighted
Agent

It's great to hear that. We remain at your service. If you have any question, just let us know.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Got instructions via private message and they worked. My phone number is listed correctly on my phone now and my voicemail app is working for the first time.

Thank you to all the agents who assisted me with this issue.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Agent

Interesting. Let’s get this all straightened out for you. We will need to access your account to further assist you. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN.