Wrong hotspot limit on new account.

Highlighted

Just went into second mo cycle was told told by rep at the store we where getting the 4 line plan with 15 g hotspot each line i confirmed this with him as that helped us go ahead and switch to boost as we only had 5 g with other provider he had issues with activating all the phones so believe he may habe activated wrong hot spot limit as it shows on our acct we all have 1 g hot spot i confirmed the 15 g per line so i know it was not a misunderstanding on my end any way to honor agreememt or would you suggest calling the store and hope to catch the same rep to see if i can resolve this
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, Aft541! We're sorry to hear about this experience. We would suggest you call the store so they can resolve this for you.

If you have any other question or concern, just let us know.

Highlighted

Just went into second mo cycle was told told by rep at the store we where getting the 4 line plan with 15 g hotspot each line i confirmed this with him as that helped us go ahead and switch to boost as we only had 5 g with other provider he had issues with activating all the phones so believe he may habe activated wrong hot spot limit as it shows on our acct we all have 1 g hot spot i confirmed the 15 g per line so i know it was not a misunderstanding on my end any way to honor agreememt or would you suggest calling the store and hope to catch the same rep to see if i can resolve this