Why is my phone order cancelled?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Why is my phone order cancelled?

On monday afternoon around 4:30 yesterday i ordered a samsung s8 and went to check the order status of my phone only to see that my ordered was cancelled why?
43 REPLIES 43
Highlighted

Hey there, Miguel0508! Unfortunately, the order didn't pass the verification process and the system is requesting for the phone to be purchased at a Boost Mobile store. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Im having the same problem ive tried since yesterday and keeps getting cancelled 

Highlighted
Agent

Hi, kekeagogo. I am sorry to hear about this experience. I will be happy to assist you today. Can you send me a private message with your order key number to review this?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I've been having the same issue for the past few days. Trying to replace my Iphone 6s Plus with another phone thats not Iphone. I get the order confirmation AND my bank account shows that the payment is pending. But when i check the next day its canceled and its really starting to bug me. 

I need assistance please.

Highlighted
Groupie

I ordered an iPhone. Xr which says it would Be delivered in 3-5 business days I have checked it recently and my order status says canceled and no money was refunded does this order status says canceled?
Highlighted
Groupie

Was this ever resolved? I’m now having the same issue!
Highlighted
Agent

Hi Jayko! Thanks for bringing this to our attention. It is our pleasure to assist you. Please, let us have your order # in a private message, so we can check that for you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".  Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Enthusiast

My order was cancelled but I didn't cancel it. It charged me already too.
Highlighted
Agent

Hey, @DW-65! Let’s do some investigating here. Can you send us a private message with the order key (including the letters)? Thanks!

To send a private message just click on the picture of any user and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Enthusiast