Why is my phone order cancelled?

Re: Why is my phone order cancelled?

The system does a verification process to be able to release the device on an actual contract. 

Accomplice

what do you mean the verification process? 

Highlighted

We’d be happy to help, but we could use more info.

Accomplice

i tried but says i reached the limit of messages i can send 

Hey there, Miguel0508! Unfortunately, the order didn't pass the verification process and the system is requesting for the phone to be purchased at a Boost Mobile store. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Accomplice

Im having the same problem ive tried since yesterday and keeps getting cancelled 

Agent

Hi, kekeagogo. I am sorry to hear about this experience. I will be happy to assist you today. Can you send me a private message with your order key number to review this?

Enthusiast

I've been having the same issue for the past few days. Trying to replace my Iphone 6s Plus with another phone thats not Iphone. I get the order confirmation AND my bank account shows that the payment is pending. But when i check the next day its canceled and its really starting to bug me. 

I need assistance please.

Groupie

I ordered an iPhone. Xr which says it would Be delivered in 3-5 business days I have checked it recently and my order status says canceled and no money was refunded does this order status says canceled?
Groupie

Was this ever resolved? I’m now having the same issue!