Why is my phone order cancelled?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Why is my phone order cancelled?

On monday afternoon around 4:30 yesterday i ordered a samsung s8 and went to check the order status of my phone only to see that my ordered was cancelled why?
41 REPLIES 41
Highlighted
Agent

Hey they @Usermore. We'll be more than happy to assist you! For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Hello, I’m having the same issue. How do I dm you about this?
Highlighted
Agent

Hello Tydarrius. Let's take a look. Please send us a private message so we may review the order. 

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Groupie

Hey I ordered a iPhone 8 plus space grey at 12:00 yesterday it sent me a confirmation email and everything but the order status is cancelled and I'm really sad cause I need it before school starts back Tuesday pls reply😩

Highlighted
Agent

Hello Paulw5150, lets get you sorted out. Please send us a private message with the order number so we can look into this for you. 

Highlighted

Can you help me. I ordered the iphone 7 plus 2 times with boost up. Both orders keep showing cancelled even though the money was taken out.
Highlighted
Agent

We are so sorry that happened, hodo2002. Please send us a private message so we can investigate. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hello,

Ive been trying to order a phone now for the last few days.  I've treid on PayPal and now most recently with a CC and it keeps getting canceled.  This is my most recent 

Order Cancellation Confirmation for Order ek-bepp-*****
Highlighted
Agent

We received your private message. Please, check your inbox. Thanks! 

Highlighted
Accomplice

i did but no response