Why does boost value new customers more than existing ones?

20 REPLIES 20
Accomplice

Re: Why does boost value new customers more than existing ones?

Im not sure you ll get an honest reply to this? All I wanted was to be treated equally and receive the same offers as someone who has never done business with Boost. Ive yet to get an honest action of any intention.
Accomplice

Omg..this crappy treatment towards current customers continues...it tells ne nothing has changed
Accomplice

I totally agree. New customers who swap cell service providers every 6 months are treatedto royal perks and people whi have been with Boist for years are not valued...what a shame. Case in point...the $49 recertified iphone 7 foe NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY. I ve been with Boost since 2006. I wanted thst phone...my cost..$279. The tech rep offered a payment plan for the $249...really...are we that stupid? Customers will go where they are treated right with action and not filled with generic patronage replies. Im not sure who makes these business decisions? It goes against everything you learn about to hold on to customer loyalty but we ve seen this poor ignorance back in the 1970s when GM ignored their loyal customers.. and the Japanese import was birn...
Accomplice

MarcosG it's not a inconvenience. It's telling me once again, Boost does not value me as customer. You say Boost does not values new customers more than existing ones but then tell me the deal I can't have the deal offered on the website because I am not a new customer. Thank you for proving my point.
Agent

Hey there, @rufussayscalm! Unfortunately, the $50 account credit is only for new customers. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. 

Accomplice

I want to know if I can purchase the s6 for $99 and get the $50 account credit or is that for new customers only
Accomplice

You know what? I phrased this wrong. You are right all customers are valued equally eventually. My point was new customers are given deals on new phones that are off limits to existing customers. My POS LG is barely clinging to life but there's no way I can justify buying another phone from Boost that won't work after a couple of months and that Boost we won't provide support for.
Accomplice

That is simply not true. New customers get free or almost free phones for bringing their number to Boost while existing customers who paid Boost for defective phone get "the opportunity" to pay Boost more money for a replacement phone which most likely won't work and definitely will not have any customer support from Boost.
Agent

Hi there, rufussayscalm. Thank you very much  for contacting us. 

Boost doesn't value new customers more than existing one. All customers are equally valuable for our company and we strive to provide great products and services for all. 

We remain at your service. 

Accomplice

Xanax