Who is yr SUPERVISOR or manager. Or in cbarge of CORPORATE!

Highlighted
Accomplice

Who is yr SUPERVISOR or manager. Or in cbarge of CORPORATE!

I WAS OVERCHARGED 200$ INSWITCH FROM TMOBILE TO BOOST AND DID FAMILY PLAN 4 LINES 100$ PLUS FREE PHONES. . REP SCAMED ME DID NKT ACTIVATE PHONES CORRECTLY AND I AM STILL HAVING ISSUES WITH ALL MY PHONES AND LINES. I NEED REFUND I HAVE RECIPT AND CREDIT CARD THAT WAS CHARGED . I DO NOT KNOW WHOS ADDRESS THE REP PUT ON MY ACCOUNT OR EMAIL. SHE SAID SHE HAD ALL.MY INFO FROM TMOBILE. SHE TOLD ME I DID NOT HAVE TO HAVE ACCOUNT IN MY NAME I COULD U SEE E ALIAS SO INSAID JOHN SMITH. I DONT KNOW THE EMAIL THST I JUST SAW FOR FIRST TIME TODAY. THAT IS JHONY S .......
WHAT I NEED IS MY ACCOUNT TO BE FIXED CORRECTLY SHE SAID THAT IT WAS TONLATE FOR HER RONFIX AND CALL CAUSE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS CLOSWD SHE HAD PUT RECIPT IN BAD INDID NOT SEE TILL HOME. UBCAN SEE SHE CHARGED ME EXTRA ECERYWHERE AND NOT FOR A FAMILY PLAN 4 LINES THAT INASKED FOR AND GOT FREE PHONES PLEASE HAVE SOMEONE CONTACT ME THAT IS NOT GOING TONSAY THAT MY ACCOUNT SAYS INWAS CHARGED 130 CAUSE I WAS CHARGED NOTHING CLOSENTONTHAT . I AM LOOKING AT RECIPT I AM A SINGLE MOM. ITS BAD ENOUGH I HAVE STALKER I WAS TRYINGNTO SAVE MONEY . U DID NOT RIP MY FRIND OFF SHE DID SAME DEAL . WENT DIFFERENT DAY. I NEED SOMEONE THAT CAN FIX ALL MY ISSUES OVERCHARGED I NEED CREDKT OR REFUND OR WHAT I NEED TO DISPUTE MY CREDIT CARD CHARGE . . I NEED PHONES WORKING CORRECTLY AND NEED NUMBERS CHANGED .
0 REPLIES 0