Where do I find my account number?

Go to solution
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Where do I find my account number?

I’m having a hard time finding my account number can you please help me
Agent

Really sorry to hear that, @AliBang. Thanks for reaching out to us here. We’ll be happy to help. Please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Groupie

Hello, where do I find my account number.

This is really has become annoying, I don't understand why my account number isn't available on this web. I've call all number submitted so many emails no help..

Agent

Hi there, @Starmarie91! Thank you for contacting us! Can you please let us know the error message you get when trying to change your phone number?

Groupie

Hey I Really Need Help With Changing My Number,Its Not Letting Me For Some Reason It Keeps Saying Something About An Error, But This My First Time Ever Changing My Number

Groupie

Okay

@Atallen80802 Please send us a private message so we can further assist you.

Groupie

No. I am just ready to move on.

Hi, @Atallen80802 Is always a sad moment when we see our customers leaving? Is there any particular reason? We'd like to know if you are getting a better offer. Please let us know, we'll hate to see you leave.

Groupie

Where do I find my account number?

I am having difficulties finding my account number to port my number. Any help would be appreciated.