Where do I find my account number?

Go to solution
Highlighted

Where do I find my account number?

Im in the process of of switching phone companies and i cant find my account number. ive called 611 tried looking online and nothing. Can you please help????

26 REPLIES 26
Highlighted
Groupie

I really need help my phone is completely destroyed and I’m trying to switch carriers 

Highlighted

I have been on hold for an hour waiting on an agent and am not happy. I need my account number asap. Why is it not in any of my bills or paperwork?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I have private messaged 18 different agents with no response.  I don't understand why the customer is not provided with this on their account page.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there! Thank you for contacting us. Can you please send a private message with your phone number and PIN for the account, so we can further assist you? 

Highlighted
Groupie

I can’t find my account number and I’m trying to switch my phone number to straighttalk. Please call me or send me a text! *****

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @Elantra07! Thanks for reaching out. Please send us a PM with your phone number and PIN so we can further assist you. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Groupie

Well how do get it?
Highlighted

Let’s do some investigating. Are you trying to port out of Boost Mobile or into Boost Mobile?

Highlighted

Hello my name is Kyle Sims and I am trying to port my number but I need my account number