When will there be a live chat for US members?

Go to solution
6 REPLIES
Agent

Re: When will there be a live chat for US members?

Hey there, @Salt_A_2Life. Can you please be more specific about what do you mean by phone privacy issues? Live chat is not public.

Groupie

Will the live Chat help with phone privacy issues? Will the live Chat be public?
Groupie

Its helpful to blog to hear what other customers are saying about your products. I really think Boost is the best for the area I live in. I do like how Cricket use to give out things monthly when I had there service in Georgia. I won a. 50 gift card one time from the points u accumulate paying your bill or play that cute racing game. Does Boost offer anything where u get gift cards or a month free
Community Manager

Did you know that you can now initiate a Live Chat through the My Boost App?  Make sure you've downloaded the latest version from Google Play and let us know what you think!

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

I also have been talking with the pals from down under a couple of times. Pleas eimplement that, if you have people to answer phones, what difference it makes to an online chat?

We will appreciate it!

Community Manager

I will pass along your suggestion, @JackLee.  While I can't promise it will be implemented, I certainly agree that chat would be very useful for customers.  Thanks for the suggestion!

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Highlighted
Accomplice

When will there be a live chat for US members?

I notice every time I try live chat boost it's always AU and they always end the chat when they ask if I'm a US Boost customer. When will US have a live chat for boost mobile?