When will my phone arrive? Ordered day before thanksgiving URGENT

Highlighted
Agent

Re: When will my phone arrive? Ordered day before thanksgiving URGENT

Hi, AceSp. Orders placed after 12PM local destination time will not be processed and shipped until the following business day (Mon-Fri excluding Holidays).

Highlighted
Accomplice

hm thats weird, I think I just got lucky I was already mentally prepared to not have a phone until wednesday or thursday, it shipped out from Indiana. Maybe your phone is coming from somewhere else.. I was pretty pissed myself I wish they used USPS so they would deliver on saturdays but eh, It's not really boost mobiles fault seeing it as it is during thanksgiving and its a holiday. still would be nice for them to work. Although I don't understand why you didn't just go to a store if you bought the phone brand new.. I went to two different stores and almost bought a brand new phone then decided to just be patient and order the pre owned.. almost gave in and switched back to iphone also lol eh either way well get our phones 

Highlighted
Accomplice

still nothing for me....i am so pissed at actually ordering this phone from them i was going to order from tmobile but i already didnt want to switch but now i have all the reasons to. this is so unprofessional and i dont have no phone to use i am using a laptop which i need my phone for business smh i am so upset

Highlighted
Accomplice

AAh nice a new iphone hah, well anyways quick update, I just checked my email and there is a tracking number already and phone has been picked up by Fedex it says it will arrive here (NY) by 8 pm Monday so I guess the shipping department IS open today lol just sucks that fedex doesnt deliver on weekends. Hope you got a tracking number already as well. Good luck.

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @momo15. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

i ordered the iphone 11. i placed my order around 3:15pm eastern time on wednesday.

Highlighted
Accomplice

same i have no phone to do my business now i have to go through the weekend without a phone.very unprofessional

Highlighted
Accomplice

I am pretty pissed about the $12 i paid for expedited shipping though, i thought they were open friday and would have the phone by saturday.. had I known if have to wait a week I wouldve not went that route

Highlighted
Accomplice

at least your phone turns on my phone is at 1% and wont charge past that.. D:, did you order a pre owned phone? if so what model? it looks like we are out of luck to even get a tracking number let me know if you hear anything. when did you place your order?

Highlighted
Accomplice

that is exactly what i am here for i need my phone because my phone is broken and i cannot get in contact with anybody please get my phone to me i paid $12.00 just to not have my phone urgently delivered to me!!!