When will i be eligible for boost up?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: When will i be eligible for boost up?

Hey there, Bking87720! To know if you qualify for the BoostUP program please: Sign into My Account. If you are eligible, you will see “You are eligible for BoostUP! Installment Billing” in the My Device section.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I HAVE PAID E3VERY MONTH ON TIME LOST MY PHONE WAS LAT THIS MONTH AM I ELIGABLE CAN NOT FIND OUT IF I ASM
Highlighted
Agent

Since this is Systematic, meaning the system itself will notify you whenever you are eligible. So keep on your current good standing so you may be eligible for this great offer.

Highlighted

Okay so i had a lapse in november of last year. So when will my12 months be? It's had to have been 12 months of on time connsecutive payments by now
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there Bking87720. Thanks for reaching out. I am sorry that you are still not eligible. But just so you know, is not just 12 months, is 12 months with no interruptions and payments on time. Nevertheless, we appreciate your loyalty and keep checking your account for the notification of your eligibility.

Highlighted

When will i be eligible for boost up?

Ive had boost since may 2016 and still it keeps saying your almost eligible... Why am i not eligible yet? And when will i be? I thought it was after 12 months of service. And ive had boost 19 months.