What is my account number

Go to solution
12 REPLIES 12
Agent

Re: What is my account number

Hi, Vicky2. Noticed that you put your personal info publicly. Please delete and send us a private message instead. Thanks!

Enthusiast

Highlighted
Agent

Noticed that you put your personal info publicly. Please delete and send us a private message instead. Thanks!

Need my account number phone number

Agent

Hello Tangela. Please, do not provide your account info in public for privacy and security purposes. Please, send us a private message that includes your number and PIN, so we can assist you further. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".  Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Groupie

My name is Tangela Carter and I would like my account number. My phone number is *****

Agent

Hello, scooterwillabee! Thanks for contacting us. We'll be happy to help you. Can you send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to verify your account?

I have asked three times. Why can't I call you guys?

What is my Boost Mobile account number? My phone number is *****, my PIN is *****.

Agent

Hello. For account number requests please send a private message to any of our agents at any time. Our shared inbox ensures that you receive a reply as soon as possible.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

View solution in original post