What is my account number

Go to solution
Highlighted

I need to find out what my account number is as soon as possible please. I got a new phone through another carrier. I want to keep my current phone number, and port it over to my new carrier!
19 REPLIES 19
Highlighted

Need my account number phone number

Highlighted
Agent

Hello Tangela. Please, do not provide your account info in public for privacy and security purposes. Please, send us a private message that includes your number and PIN, so we can assist you further. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".  Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Groupie

My name is Tangela Carter and I would like my account number. My phone number is *****

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, scooterwillabee! Thanks for contacting us. We'll be happy to help you. Can you send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to verify your account?

Highlighted

I have asked three times. Why can't I call you guys?

Highlighted

What is my Boost Mobile account number? My phone number is *****, my PIN is *****.

Highlighted
Agent

Hello. For account number requests please send a private message to any of our agents at any time. Our shared inbox ensures that you receive a reply as soon as possible.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

my phone number is ***** and my PIN is *****

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, Jujumomma2019! Thank you for contacting us here. Please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN so we can assist you with this.

Highlighted

I need to find out what my account number is as soon as possible please. I got a new phone through another carrier. I want to keep my current phone number, and port it over to my new carrier!