What is boost 24 hr customer service number

Go to solution
12 REPLIES
Agent

Re: What is boost 24 hr customer service number

Understood. If you have any other question or concern, just let us know.

Groupie

Earlier I was trying to find out why my Boost Deals app was not open and was showing a blank screen (of course, I could not fin a FAQ for this problem). To resolve this restart your computer.
Agent

Hi, Pammy602! If you want to speak with a customer care representative, please call 1-866-402-7366. Business hours: Mon-Fri: 4am - 8pm PST / Sat & Sun: 4am - 7pm PST. You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the   Community member in the "To" field and off you go.

Groupie

I do not know how to PM and don't have time to go through your "non-user friendly" faqs to find out.
Groupie

You still did not give a number whether it is 24hr or not. We as customers pay our monthly fee on time every month and expect quality service from you for doing so. It is difficult for us to contact you for anything.

@Crazyxlady Hi there.
PM us with your account information to verify this matter. - E.J.

Groupie

I got a boost starter kit and i cant seam to get my new sim to activate
Enthusiast

I never received my order confirmation and the money is out of my account, i am very disappointed. can you please get my confirmation and my tracking number
Agent

Hi there, bry2800. It's not 24 hrs service, but you can call us at your convenience at 866-402-7366. We can also assist you through this channel.

Enthusiast

what is the number ?