What does BP fullfilment mean in your order status?

Go to solution
23 REPLIES 23

Re: BP_FULFILLMENT

Hello @Jr9218! Unfortunately in order to fix this a cancellation of the order is needed so you can place the order in one more time.

Accomplice

Hello boost I ordered a iPhone 7 last night but it was supposed to be the 7 plus can u please help me get the right phone before they ship it out.
Groupie

Re: What does BP fullfilment mean in your order status?

I accidentally put wrong address on my order how do I fix it
Community Manager

Hi @Cardenas10.  Please see my reply directly above yours for an explanation.

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Enthusiast

BP_FULFILLMENT

I placed an order yesterday and paid the $12 to next day shipping now my order just says BP_FULFILLMENT what does that mean when will i receive my phone
Community Manager

Re: What does BP fullfilment mean

This status is actually meant to be an internal message shown to order support and warehouse teams.  I have talked to teams in order support and shipping about it because lots of you have asked and even I wasn't quite sure what it means.  But, I know now, so I'm sharing with you.

The BP _Fulfillment message means that your order has been received but has not yet shipped.  There isn't a reason to worry unless the status never changes, you never receive an email update, or you never receive your new phone.

Things to keep in mind when ordering:

- Before you hit submit on your order double-check your information, especially your physical address and your email address.  Boost Mobile sends email confirmations for each step of the order process but only if we have the right email address.  I know that I have fat-fingered stuff like this in the past, so be extra careful.

-  Don't see your email? Check your spam folder.  Companies like Boost that send lots of emails (and that some people mark as spam) can be automatically sent to your spam email folder.

- Orders placed on a weekday before 5:00 PM ET typically ship the same day unless there's a part of the order that requires a bit more review.  If something is wrong, we will send you an email. 

- Orders placed after 5:00 PM, on holidays, or on weekends take until the next business day for processing, even if you pay for expedited shipping. If payday falls on Friday, I'd opt for standard shipping because my order won't process until Monday anyway. 

I'm actually really glad you all brought this message to our attention because it showed us something that we can do better.  We're working on changing the message to say something more easy to understand.

Hope this helps, Boost Family.  BP_Fulfillment just means "we're working to get you that new phone, hold tight!"

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

What does BP fullfilment mean

Ordered a new phone and it says bp fulfilment

iPhone 7 plus order

I ordered an iPhone 7 plus last night and the status says "BP_FULFILLMENT", what does that mean?

Groupie

BP_FULFILLMENT

I ordered my phones yesterday. I paid the $12 for expedited shipping. My status says BP_FULFILLMENT, what does that mean?!?! Why isn't there any further information. No one should have to be so confused about there orders. I searched for answers and all i've seen is answers like message me and I will give you information on your order. I honestly think Boost mobile should provide the definitions of the process statuses. With that all being said can someone please explain to me what that means? The phones are a gift and I want to know when to be home so I can be the one to receive the package.

Re: What does BP fullfilment mean in your order status?

I ordered my phone a couple days ago and it says the same thing, just wanted to know what it means and when to expect my new phone