What carrier does Boost use to ship new phones?

Go to solution
7 REPLIES
Accomplice

Re: What carrier does Boost use to ship new phones?

I feel it incumbent upon me to warn my fellow consumers about my bitter experience with Boost Mobile.  I ordered a phone just before Thanksgiving last year and remember I received it on Sunday after the holiday.  By Wednesday, 3 days later, I realized that I had to switch to Sprint to use the phone.  As I did not want to do that, I contacted the company asking them to send instructions on how to return the phone.  It took them several days to get back to me and when they did, not only were there no instructions, I was told that the phone had to be returned within 7 days.  That period was conveniently (for them) at hand.  After much wrangling they did authorize me to ship the product back, which I did by UPS in its original packing.  I never opened the phone.  That was in early December.  It cost me 11 dollars to ship.  Now, three months later, I still have not received.  my refund.  Boost is a euphemism for stealing.  I should have known.  I had to contest the charge with Bank of America and send all the supporting evidence.  Now Boost is asking me for my name and number as if they cannot find me with a multi digit order number.  Do yourselves a favor and steer clear of this company.  

Groupie

I’d like to get a tracking number for my order
Agent

Re: Tracking number??

Hi there, @demomna4114!  We use FedEx as our delivery company.

Boost may use FedEx for next day or expedited shipping, but not standard shipping. The original question was never really answered. The tracking number I was given for my phone was assuredly not FedEx, UPS or USPS...So to ask the question again, who is the shipping vendor for Boost Mobile? Not to mention the fact that I never received any kind of email after ordering, not a confirmation of order, not a shipped item email, and not one that had any kind of link to track the package. After calling Boost Customer care and jumping through the automated hoops that average 10 minutes, I finally got a representative. They gave me a tracking number that does not match any of the above mentioned shipping companies, including the USPS. So who is the delivery company?

Agent

Hello there. Please send us a private message with your order number so we can look into this for you.

Groupie

Tracking number??

My order status shows that my order has been shipped....why they don't also tell me the tracking number is beyond my ability to fathom.  FedEx doesn't offer any method for recipients to track incoming shipments without the tracking number.

Agent

Hi Half_Smurven! We use FedEx to deliver our packages. Let me know if you have any other question.
Highlighted
Groupie

What carrier does Boost use to ship new phones?

Question in thread title.

I recently ordered two new phones for my wife and me.   I'm curious now as to which shipping service they use--USPS, UPS, or FedEx?

We're in San Diego (North) County if it matters.