Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Was offered promo to switch to boost then promo wasn't honored.

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted

Re: Was offered promo to switch to boost then promo wasn't honored.

We understand your frustration, martarius322, & we apologize for the inconvenience! Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN, together with a brief explanation on the promotion you mentioned has not yet being honored?

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

Highlighted
Groupie

any promo is not going to be honored so don't waste your time dozens and dozens of hours with customer service you are a victim now if you switch to boost your a victim not a customer you are a victim they will not honor their liars crooks and thieves.
Highlighted
Groupie

Re: .Offered promotion by store Rep now Boost won't honor.

Spending 20 or more hours with customer service in 2 months boost does not honor promotion. I've been repeatedly lied to and I've done everything they've asked as well as bring other phones other numbers and other people and they do not honor the promotions. They are liars and frauds and crooks. I'm on heart transplant list and I told customer service desk and how important it was that I have a device, they were unable to provide me a service and workable reliable device. it's really sad and desperate and they take advantage of people and it is nothing but victimizing me over and over spending dozens of hours with customer service. they do not under the promotion still lie to you and tell you anything but you will not get what they promised this company is a liar a fraud and a cheat. Honestly the people that work there who do the deeds sad for them but the people at the top who make the rules on how to screw people out of their money I hope they burn in the gates of dark hell. Because because they're nothing but doing Satan's work they are the devil.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Ya. This phone just sucks. Insist I get a comparable phone at no xost post haste or I am done with boost. Would you rather get my 100 a year in plan costs or lose a custiner over not replacing his phone which wouldn't be anything to the company but a write off. And ne having the best marketing skills in word of mouth could potentially cost boost even more money. When all they had to do was replace the POS phone.
Highlighted

We understand your concern, DentPhxAZ, and we apologize. Have you by any chance contacted the warranty of your brand's device to get it checked?

Highlighted
Accomplice

I myself am leaving boost as soon as this bill cycle is over. My phone's jacked up.inwent to replace it and they want way to much. Even if I waited for upgrade they want to much. The only thing that will keep me with boost is if they send me a new phone free if charge. I don't care what it is. Just something comparable to what I have. I am ashamed to call myself a customer. Sprint and boost should be ashamed of themselves for treating customers in the terrible and greedy selfish manner they do.
Highlighted

We truly apologize for this inconvenience, totalmark327. You can rest assured knowing that we will do everything in our power to resolve this. We have answered you through a different thread of a conversation. Please send me a private message so we can address your concerns.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

The same thing happened to me! I was offered a promo to switch from my old carrier. I was lied to in the beginning and told I would be able to keep my phone number. I found out after the store representative had already activated my phone that I could not! I opted for the LG Dynasty Tribute for that was supposed to be only $5.00-that also was a lie. All in all I ended up paying $100 due to the representative activating my phone and being told I was out of luck and stuck with it. I have only been with Boost since May 29, 2018 and I hate it! The service is horrible-the website doesn't work and no customer service on the 18 phone calls I have made. I want some kind of resolution to this since this is nothing short of dishonest business practices and bait and switch tactics. they out and out lie to get new customers, take your money and then treat you horribly!

Highlighted
Agent

To send a private message, go to one of our agents profile and hit the "send this user a private message" button. It's under the contact section on the right side of the profile, right next to their badges.

Highlighted
Accomplice

How do I do that. I have no service right now