Was offered promo to switch to boost then promo wasn't honored.

7 REPLIES
Agent

Re: .Offered promotion by store Rep now Boost won't honor.

To send a private message, go to one of our agents profile and hit the "send this user a private message" button. It's under the contact section on the right side of the profile, right next to their badges.

Accomplice

How do I do that. I have no service right now
Agent

Probably there was a confusion about the promotion's name. We are currently offering free months of service when you switch. To verify if you are eligible for this offer, please send us a private message with your phone number and pin. 

Accomplice

What makes this so much more urgent. Is this. I have a phone interview for a very good job in 2 hours. It's a corporate office calling so I have no way of contacting them. This whole issue caused by a boost employee is going to cause me to lose a chance at a very good job.
Accomplice

Yes. But I didn't ever hear of it til she said it. I was shocked at the awesome promotion. I just yesterday found out promotion was a while back. I switched from my old carrier to boost because of that offer. I understand it's not available, the right thing to do would be to at the least credit me on month service for the trouble, the dishonesty, being decieved and because from a business standpoint, it's the right thing to do. I mean if I can't have the full promo offered. I should be at least allowed this.
Accomplice

Figured I'd be ignored here to
Agent

Hey there! Sorry to know about this experience. The U Pay/ We Pay promotion was available until September of last year. Are you sure that was the promotion you were offered?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Was offered promo to switch to boost then promo wasn't honored.

A promotion called u pay we pay was offered to me by this store Rep, she offered it to convince me to switch to boost. Ive been with boost for less than a month. She offered me something I couldn't have. I went the whole month thinking this next month was free. I find out yesterday you won't honor it. There is other issues, also found out the phone she gave me that was supposed to be new, wasn't. How do I know. I didn't put my Google pay info in right away. She set the phone up. Yesterday, when I went to add info, not only was I signed into Google on my phone, so was some guy named George or something. That right there tells me they gave me a used phone. Not cool. Very not cool. Mad as heck about that.... But I pleaded with the agents as far as the free month promo goes, because I ain't at fault. The store agent is, so why do I have to suffer, I pleaded with everyone I talked to please give me a courtesy credit cuz I was misinformed by someone who represents boost. I was kind. I never swore. I never disrespected. And all they had to say was sorry, we won't be helping you have a good day.

What makes this all more distressing is I have a phone interview in 4 hours, it's a second interview for a job I wanted bad. My phone is off. Because I was LIED to by a boost representative and now boost doesn't wanna show business integrity and make it right. Now because of boost. I am going to lose my chance at a life changing job and it's all boosts fault. Why won't boost do the right thing for a customer. I am new to boost. Not even a month and I am sorry I switched. What a nightmare.