Virgin coming to Boost

Highlighted
Accomplice

Virgin coming to Boost

Coming to Boost from Virgin.....do I use the same Virgin website login on Boost or do I have to start a new account info.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

The transition to Boost Mobile will start on February 6th and it can take one or two months to complete. You will receive a notification when your account is transferred to Boost Mobile. After that, you will be able to log into Boost Mobile. About your issues with your caller ID, we recommend to request assistance on the Virgin Mobile community at https://community.virginmobileusa.com/.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Thank you.....do you know when I can begin to log into Boost, ( date), I have some issues with my iphone....it shows the wrong name on caller ID...I tried Virgin help, but they will not respond..thanks again.

Highlighted

Hi there! You will continue to log in on the Virgin Mobile website until the transition to Boost Mobile is completed. After this, you will log into the Boost Mobile website using the same Virgin Mobile login. The only change will be that you will use only the first 4 numbers of the PIN code instead of 6.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Virgin coming to Boost

Coming to Boost from Virgin.....do I use the same Virgin website login on Boost or do I have to start a new account info.