Virgin Mobile Migration -- Unable to access new Boost Mobile account

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Virgin Mobile Migration -- Unable to access new Boost Mobile account

Hey there, gmadams. You can identify a Boost Mobile agent by the Social Care logo and the word Agent after the users name. The information requested is needed for us to investigate the inconvenience you're currently experiencing. We'll continue assisting you in private.

Highlighted
Groupie

Hello all -- I received a reply to my post from 

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @gmadams. Thanks for reaching out. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a PM with your phone number and PIN so we can take a look. You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Groupie

Virgin Mobile Migration -- Unable to access new Boost Mobile account

Hello,

Yesterday, my Virgin Mobile Account was migrated to a Boost Mobile Account. I was unable to log in to my Boost Mobile account via desktop or mobile app. I called customer care and was asked to wait 24 hours. today at 12:04 pm EST I received a text from Boost Mobile that the account should be ready. I tried again and continue to be unable to access my account. Yesterday and today I enter my phone number and the first four digits of my old Virgin Mobile pin. But I still cannot log in.

1) I have cleared my web browser cache and retried several times. Here's the error I get using Chrome or Edge browser: 

CompositeRoutingException: Exception(s) were found for route(s):
2: Exception while executing:
(accessUri: payload.assets.assetInfo.groupList.groupInfo[0].itemList.itemInfo[0].accessUri[0] replace accessUriRemovePart with "") when payload.assets != null or payload.assets.assetInfo.groupList.groupInfo[0].itemList.itemInfo[0].accessUri[0] != null,
^
Type mismatch for 'replace' operator
found :null, :string, :function
required :string, :regex, :function.

2. I have tried the Boost mobile app, cleared its cache, deleted and redownloaded this app. I try to log in and get this message: "We are experiencing technical issues. Please try again later."

Please advise what I should do to be able to access my new account. If you need me to post a private message, please include instructions how to do that. 

Thank you!

See more topics labeled with: