Virgin Mobile Migration Issue

Highlighted

As yet another member of the Virgin Mobile users who have been going through the migration to Boost Mobile, I've encountered a problem I haven't seen too much of. According to Virgin Mobile, my date of transfer over to Boost was 2/11, today is 2/14, and I am unable to log in to Boost Mobile's services online and on my phone. The application says my phone number is there but when imputing my password from Virgin, it says it is incorrect and has me currently locked out. I originally waited the hour it told me to wait before retrying and when I retried after 12 hours, it still has me locked. I have reset the cache on my phone for the application and have tried the troubleshooting but nothing has solved the problem. I've asked for the Forgot My Password link and I never get sent the code. I need to be able to log in so that I can update my account information. Please help with this, as I don't want to cancel my service and phone number, I've had the same phone number since 2008.

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Hello, @cdh. We have replied to your PM, please take a look. 

Highlighted

Same here; locked-out on both my phone and my wife's phone. No links through email, no assistance through text. I can still log in through Virgin, but they do not recognize the new Boost phone we are trying to swap to...

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Slurms007. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Highlighted

As yet another member of the Virgin Mobile users who have been going through the migration to Boost Mobile, I've encountered a problem I haven't seen too much of. According to Virgin Mobile, my date of transfer over to Boost was 2/11, today is 2/14, and I am unable to log in to Boost Mobile's services online and on my phone. The application says my phone number is there but when imputing my password from Virgin, it says it is incorrect and has me currently locked out. I originally waited the hour it told me to wait before retrying and when I retried after 12 hours, it still has me locked. I have reset the cache on my phone for the application and have tried the troubleshooting but nothing has solved the problem. I've asked for the Forgot My Password link and I never get sent the code. I need to be able to log in so that I can update my account information. Please help with this, as I don't want to cancel my service and phone number, I've had the same phone number since 2008.