Virgin-Boost-transfer

Highlighted

Virgin-Boost-transfer

I have received yet another email saying I need to take action by 2 February and switch to
Low Balance AutoPay or Manual Payment options, yet I still cannot even log into boostmobile.com.
My last payment to Virgin happened on 26 January. What must I do in order to remain on the
20 cents/minute plan?  (Logging into virginmobile.com did not give me these options.)

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Hello, @drsml. Thanks for contacting us. You must log into your account through the Virgin Mobile website to submit the changes. Alternatively, contact Virgin support to request further assistance. You can reach them through their Community forum. Here is the link: https://community.virginmobileusa.com/. 

Highlighted

Virgin-Boost-transfer

I have received yet another email saying I need to take action by 2 February and switch to
Low Balance AutoPay or Manual Payment options, yet I still cannot even log into boostmobile.com.
My last payment to Virgin happened on 26 January. What must I do in order to remain on the
20 cents/minute plan?  (Logging into virginmobile.com did not give me these options.)