VMU migration unable to sign in to MyBoost.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Re: VMU migration unable to sign in to MyBoost.

@80angl90: We have replied to your PM, please take a look.

Highlighted
Groupie

I have tried the first 4 digits and it still will not sign in. This is the error I keep receiving:
CompositeRoutingException: Exception(s) were found for route(s):2: Exception while executing:(accessUri: payload.assets.assetInfo.groupList.groupInfo[0].itemList.itemInfo[0].accessUri[0] replace accessUriRemovePart with "") when payload.assets != null or payload.assets.assetInfo.groupList.groupInfo[0].itemList.itemInfo[0].accessUri[0] != null,^Type mismatch for 'replace' operatorfound :null, :string, :functionrequired :string, :regex, :function.

Also I had authenticated my email it just hadn't refreshed yet
Amber D Pahner
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @80angl90. Thanks for reaching out. Your Boost PIN should be the first 4 digits of your current Virgin Mobile PIN. If you have not authenticated your email address when you signed up to the Forum, you won't see the PM button. 

Groupie

VMU migration unable to sign in to MyBoost.

I am unable to sign into MyBoost account after being forcefully transferred from my preferred mobile provider and now am locked out and unable to do anything to my account. Also I have been trying to find this supposed PM button on the care advisor profiles and it is seemingly non-existent.
Amber D Pahner