Boost Community is undergoing maintenance and is read-only. For assistance, please visit boostmobile.com/contact-us. To manage your account, go to your My Boost app.
Boost Community is undergoing maintenance and is read-only. For assistance, please visit boostmobile.com/contact-us. To manage your account, go to your My Boost app.

VM account activation issue due to wrong port in information

Go to solution
Accomplice

Hi Team,

I submitted activation request for my new iPhone which I bought from Apple store to join inner circle. I did provide all the information and submitted the request and was waiting for the port in done and services to start but after 10-15 minutes later I received text msg from my current carier saying "Port out request has been rejected due to Incorrect or missing password/PIN"

I suspect I might have given incorrect PIN in the form, now I would like to know what is the option to get the information corrected and get the VM phone activated.

Thanks in advance.

Preetam

See more topics labeled with:
4 REPLIES 4

hello i have my lg bc  ls676  i had bought the phone at wallmart i have the plan it is 60 dollars to add for the activation  for unlimited data  with my number from my other phone i put my google  gmail in the phone but i am not able to call out

Agent

@preetamjain That's great to hear! Let us know, if you've any other questions or concerns.

~ Joy P.

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

My phone is activated with VM inner circle.

Thanks for the help.

Preetam

Agent

Good morning @preetamjain

We apologize for the delay in answering you. We already answer your "Private Message" so we can start with the activation process. We'll wait for your response.

~ Joy P.

~ Joy P.

View solution in original post

Accomplice

Hi Team,

I submitted activation request for my new iPhone which I bought from Apple store to join inner circle. I did provide all the information and submitted the request and was waiting for the port in done and services to start but after 10-15 minutes later I received text msg from my current carier saying "Port out request has been rejected due to Incorrect or missing password/PIN"

I suspect I might have given incorrect PIN in the form, now I would like to know what is the option to get the information corrected and get the VM phone activated.

Thanks in advance.

Preetam

See more topics labeled with: