Upgrade

14 REPLIES 14
Agent

Re: Upgrade

Hello, @Kali916. Thanks for contacting us. The Upgrade program is available for existing customers who have been a Boost customer for at least 120 days and have not switched phones within that timeframe. 

This is an in-store promotion. For further assistance with the prices, we suggest you visit the nearest participating store. Locate them using the following link: https://boost.co/2wML569.

Groupie

I am trying to find out if I'm eligible for a upgrade and if so what is the price difference between having a upgrade and just buying the phone at the normal price
Agent

Hi MamaJ! Upgrades are available at any Boost Store. If you've had your phone for more than 4 months, you just need to pass by a Boost Location to get a discount on your next upgrade.

EdwinRG.

Groupie

I would also like to know please how do I find out if im eligible for upgrade
Agent

Great options! You can contact one of our store to check the discount on this devices.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Enthusiast

Depending on price may be an iPhone 6 or an iPhone 7 

Agent

Hello @Guntotingal. Upgrades are provided to our stores. Are you looking for an specific device?

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I want to upgrade 2 handsets on my plan. I have had my account for over a year and have not activated a phone in that time so I’m sure I’m eligible I just don’t know how. Can someone help me?
Agent

Hi, Starclif51! Can you send us a private message with the details so we can work through this?

Agent

Hi, @Starclif51! Are you trying to check your eligibility for the Upgrade promotion? If so, to qualify you must be a Boost customer for at least 120 days and must not have activated a handset on the account within the past 120 days.

We'd like to check your account for further assistance. Can you please shoot us a private message with your phone number and PIN to verify your account?