Upgrade phone and keep older plan intact?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I have an original iphone SE that I got under Virgin Mobile several years ago and have since been moved over to Boost.  My plan is $30/month due to autopay with 10gb data and unlimited text/voice.  I see the newer iPhone SE is available and was thinking of upgrading to it but didn't want to be forced on to a more expensive plan in the process.  I understand I likely have an older SIM (virgin mobile/sprint service)- could I just move the sim over to the new phone and keep everything intact?  Or, if I got a newer sim can I still keep the current plan?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there dcNate. Thank you for contacting us. We are able to upgrade to the new iPhone SE and keep your original plan. The new phone will arrive with its own original sim card to activate. Once you have the new phone, we are able to swap your current account to the new phone. victor21

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I have an original iphone SE that I got under Virgin Mobile several years ago and have since been moved over to Boost.  My plan is $30/month due to autopay with 10gb data and unlimited text/voice.  I see the newer iPhone SE is available and was thinking of upgrading to it but didn't want to be forced on to a more expensive plan in the process.  I understand I likely have an older SIM (virgin mobile/sprint service)- could I just move the sim over to the new phone and keep everything intact?  Or, if I got a newer sim can I still keep the current plan?