Unlocking phone

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Unlocking phone

I need help unlocking a phone.

23 REPLIES 23
Highlighted

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Groupie

I have been unable to get a hold of anyone through customer support. I need help unlocking my old phone that I’ve had for 3 years.
Highlighted
Groupie

Yes I’ve read the policy. It’s a phone I’ve owned since joining with Virgin back in 2017.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there Kcompt. There are some requirements to unlock a device:

The device has been active for at least 12 months on the same account.
-The device has not been reported as lost or stolen.
-A payment has been made within the last 90 days.
-The device must be powered on and in Sprint coverage, within the U.S., with the original SIM card inserted.

Highlighted
Groupie

I need help unlocking my old iPhone 6s

Highlighted
Groupie

So if I only had my account for a month I cannot unlock my phones? I paid over $300 to start an inferior service with Boost Mobile and it's just gone? No solution at all?
Highlighted

Hi there! Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Enthusiast

@Boost_MasieIQ I need my phone unlocked and can’t get through to customer service. Can you help?
Highlighted

Hey there, chito! Boost Mobile will assist with unlocking a device under the following circumstances:

• The device is SIM unlock capable
  • The device has not been reported as lost or stolen or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked
  • The device has been active on the associated account for at least 12 months
  • The associated account is active and in good standing

If you believe you meet the above requirements and would like to request that your DSU-capable device be unlocked, contact Boost Mobile Customer Care by dialing 1-888-BOOST-4U.

Highlighted

Please help! I am traveling over seas and I need to unlock my phone , I can’t call the toll free numbers provided by Boost to contact customer service