Unlocking a phone

1 REPLY
Agent

Re: Unlocking a phone

Thanks for reaching out to us. Boost Mobile will assist with unlocking a device under the following circumstances:

◾The device has not been reported as lost or stolen or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked
◾The device has been active on the associated account for at least 12 months with the account active at that time

If you believe you meet the above requirements and would like to request that your DSU-capable device be unlocked, send us a private message with your name, last name, phone number, PIN, and place of purchase of the device. You can get more information about our unlocking policy here at https://www.boostmobile.com/?INTNAV=BotNav:FAQs#!/support/faq/phones-devices/unlocking-policy/.

Highlighted

Unlocking a phone

I want to unlock my boost phone, however, I can't get through to any actual human on the customer service number provided on how to unlock phone.

I went into my local boost store and the person working also could not get ahold of any actual customer service rep and had no information on how to unlock my phone.

They e-mailed a customer service rep from the store but I haven't heard anything.