Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Unlocking My device (dissaponted with boost)

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: Unlocking My device (dissaponted with boost)

Same problem, im going on a six month hiking trip , so i need to switch to verizon for better coverage.

but boostmobile locked my unlocked phone (1000.00 dollar iphone 11 pro) for 12 months, and refuses to unlock it.

i thought boost was no contract  lol 

i will never ever use boost again. im done. now its looks like i have to buy a new phone.

Highlighted
Agent

Re: Unlocking My device (dissaponted with boost)

Hello, @RayGA. Thank you for stopping by. Unfortunately, if the phone does not meet the requirements of our unlock policy, we're unable to unlock it. We're truly sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. -Kira_M.

Highlighted

Unlocking My device (dissaponted with boost)

In December 2018 I changed from MetroPCS to Boost Mobile and got an LG Stylo 4 in special. They offered me a service of line in Mexico which was included in the monthly payment. But when I went to Mexico, I did not have service on My phone. My son tried everything to get My phone to work, but we couldn't make it work. My daughter went to one of your offices to get help, but I never had a line in México. So when I came back, I went to a store to tell My problema, they did not listen to me. They said everything was ok, but it wasn't, My phone never worked in Mexico, I never got a solution, so because I felt dissapointed and I often travel to México I had to get back with MetroPCS, and had to buy a phone again, because My Stylo from Boost is locked. So, you lost a customer because you never fixed My problem. And here I have a phone I can not use and that I paid completely.

Is there a way My phone can be unlocked? Boost is the Only one that can un lock it. I called customer service, but they said they couldn't because the line wasn't active for 12 months.
I hope some one can help me with my issue.