Unlocking Boost's phone

40 REPLIES 40
Accomplice

Re: Unlocking Boost's phone

At least it has taught me to get those things in writing !!! Cost me $176 to learn that . Md law says stores must refund unless that policy is posted in the store . Not worth the aggravation of pursueing that , so I'll try the credit card dispute and move on regardless . It is a Very nice forum here ! Glad to have interacted with everybody I have ... Sad to leave
Accomplice

At least it has taught me to get those things in writing !!! Cost me $176 to learn that . Md law says stores must refund unless that policy is posted in the store . Not worth the aggravation of pursueing that , so I'll try the credit card dispute and move on regardless . It is a Very nice forum here ! Glad to have interacted with everybody I have ... Sad to leave
Accomplice

👍
Agent

We understand. Unfortunately, stores have their own return/refund policies, and we are not able to interfere with them. What we can do is report this as soon as we get the information that anything unfair happened. 

~AmyM25
Accomplice

Thanks . I understand how long things can take . Reception is poor for any carrier I've tried . A mini cell tower was supplied by T Mobile and that fixed the problem . I wanted to save some money on the monthly bill and get a new phone , but it has not worked out with Boost . After being told by the store manager , the Boost chat person and you that the refund would-should have been done , I am very disappointed in Boost . I am in business for myself and realize some things don't work out , but I have never seen or heard of not being able to return-refund if not satisfied or not working ( phones work , reception doesn't ) . I would love to find out Boost will authorize me returning the 3 phones and get some refund . We did get some benifit out of the 3 phones , but have been without a usuable phone at home . I hope the next carrier has accurate info .T Mobile went far above fair to show customer appreciation ...
Agent

We understand. Your area is undergoing maintenance due to the issues with the towers, and as soon as it is resolved, you should notice improvement. We're terribly sorry that it has taken longer than expected, since it is not our intention that you have such a bad experience. 

~AmyM25
Accomplice

Hi , Thanks . I did report it to the Boost chat agent and on this forum the day after trying to return it . I got told that a $33 credit is the most that will happen ☹️ and the tower would get upgraded in a few days . Now at least another week and still not enough reception to understand any conversation at home . Wonderfully every where else .
Agent

We understand, Champy1. And if you returned within the return period, they should have honored the return policy. If anything like that happens to you again, please report it right away, so we can escalate it. 

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Accomplice

July 30 . Still no service at home . I've been told they are upgrading the tower to handle more traffic . Isnog going to help me in time . I'm going to switch carriers to 1 that enables wifi calling or has reception at my home . Guess I'll have to dispute the charges on my credit card or go to the state as there was no refund policy posted in the store . I'm very dismayed at Boost's treatment of no returns-refunds . I was planning on coming back to Boost when they got the tower upgraded ...
Accomplice

August 30 . , That was on a Tuesday . When I got home , we seen we had very poor service . Chatted online with a Boost agent and was told to wait a couple days as the local tower was being worked on . Every couple days I chatted with them and got similar answers and suggestions . I took everything back to the store the 6th day and got told there were no refunds by the same manager that assured my wife and I we could make a return in 7 days ... I have service about 300' before the house . I really wish it would have worked out . I'm going to dispute it on the credit card and might go thru the trouble of going to the state as the refund policy i( actually the lack of a refund ) is not posted in the store ( Md law ) there is a no refund statement on the receipt , but that is after the fact . Contact with Boost chat , the agent told me that they had a policy where they accepted refunds within 7 days , no much lack of what really is . I'm giving up on waiting for better reception and deciding what carrier to switch to ...