Unlock Boost Mobile account

Highlighted

I accidentally locked myself out of my boost mobile account and need to unlock it so that I may swap phones by 1900 hrs today. I do not have a working phone at the moment to aid with the account unlocking process. My current registered phone's screen is busted and unusable.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Jessilynn0723. We apologize for this experience. Please try clearing the history and cookies from your browser then try again. 

I've waited and waited and I'm still locked out. I had 3 failed attempts last night before I sent the pin to myself and then waited until this morning to try again and it's saying I'm still locked out. Why?
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, transistor86. Customers who make failed attempts to access their My Account on the Web or on the App using the wrong Account PIN will have their account locked. We cannot unlock the customer. The customer must wait.

3 failed attempts = Lockout for 1 hour
5 failed attempts = Lockout for 1 hour from the last failed attempt
7 failed attempts = 24 hour lockout (also known as IP lock). 

Highlighted

I accidentally locked myself out of my boost mobile account and need to unlock it so that I may swap phones by 1900 hrs today. I do not have a working phone at the moment to aid with the account unlocking process. My current registered phone's screen is busted and unusable.