Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Unable to successfully port my Virgin number to RedPocket (Case #85953061)

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Unable to successfully port my Virgin number to RedPocket (Case #85953061)

Hello ShinyMobster. Our PIN numbers are 6 digits long. Your PIN is the same one that you use to log in to your account online. Our accounts do not have 4 digit PIN numbers.

Highlighted

@my cfa visit wrote:

Hi there, akblake02! Thank you for reaching out to us here. We have replied to your private message. Please check your inbox. 

The porting request also asks for the password, which I have as a 6-digit number.  According to Google, usually a 4-digit PIN is needed, yet that is not what was requested and I am not sure what 4-digit number would be my PIN.  Google says I should be able to receive the PIN number from the phone carrier.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, akblake02! Thank you for reaching out to us here. We have replied to your private message. Please check your inbox. 

Highlighted
Not applicable

Can you send me my account number. There is no private message option available on your profile.

Highlighted

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. The account number is not your phone number and the PIN or password IS your six digits PIN code. We can help you get the account number. Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Not applicable

Just spoke with RedPocket Customer service again and they say the reason the porting of the telephone number was not successful was because the incorrect "account number" was submitted.  According to my records, the account number is the telephone number, which would be *****.  Please let me know if there is another account number.  The porting request also asks for the password, which I have as a 6-digit number.  According to Google, usually a 4-digit PIN is needed, yet that is not what was requested and I am not sure what 4-digit number would be my PIN.  Google says I should be able to receive the PIN number from the phone carrier.  Let me know if I need that 4-digit PIN and what it might be, if it is needed.  Thanks

Highlighted
Not applicable

Unable to successfully port my Virgin number to RedPocket (Case #85953061)

Unable to port my current Virgin mobile phone number to new iPhone 8 on RedPocket.  See the following e-mails from Virgin Mobile and RedPocket.  When trying to activate iPhone 8 on RedPocket, I get the following message:

"Error! Error These Mdns are ineligible for porting [3108029907 ] transactionId TransactionID :R00000023701325"

RedPocket customer service says that Virgin is claiming that account number, which is same as phone number, does not exist.  Need help completing port of this number to RedPocket.

-----Original Message-----
To: ak.blake *****
Sent: Fri, Dec 27, 2019 6:08 pm
Subject: Auto Response VirginMobile (KMM185173210V98881L0KM)

Dear *****,

We received your message dated 12/27/2019.  Should you need to contact us again about this email, please refer to Case #85953061. This will help us locate and review your correspondence with us.

Feel free to check out our community at htttps://community.virginmobileusa.com/  for helpful tips from other customers, or visit our support page https://www.virginmobileusa.com/support for answers to additional questions.

Thanks for contacting us, we will be in touch shortly within 24 - 48 hours.

Virgin Mobile eCare Team

-----Original Message-----
To: *****
Sent: Wed, Dec 25, 2019 10:22 pm
Subject: Red Pocket Mobile Account confirmation

Hello Anna Blake!

Welcome to Red Pocket Mobile!

Your username: *****

With Red Pocket Mobile you can:

We're here for you. If there is anything we can do to improve your Red Pocket Mobile experience, contact us at any time!

Yours sincerely, 
Red Pocket Mobile Customer Service
Toll Free: 611 from any Red Pocket Mobile Phone
Phone: *****
Email: *****
Online at: *****