Unable to Sign Contract

Highlighted

Unable to Sign Contract

On the 22nd I ordered a phone online. There was an issue and the order was cancelled, which I realized yesterday (looks like others are having this issue). I called this morning and re-ordered the phone. She told me that I had 10 days to sign the contract and could do it through the email that was sent (to an old email account that I no longer have, that was my fault) or through my account before the order was cancelled. It has only been 7 days but the order was cancelled anyways. She told me it was something about my address. 

Anyways, we updated all the info and I re-ordered. I received the email with the link for me to sign the contract to pay the extra every month. When I clicked on the link the page tells me "Page Not Found". How can I sign this contract online without having to call back? It is such a pain to call. and get a person on the phone. 

Thanks for the help!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, EH1007. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.

Highlighted

Unable to Sign Contract

On the 22nd I ordered a phone online. There was an issue and the order was cancelled, which I realized yesterday (looks like others are having this issue). I called this morning and re-ordered the phone. She told me that I had 10 days to sign the contract and could do it through the email that was sent (to an old email account that I no longer have, that was my fault) or through my account before the order was cancelled. It has only been 7 days but the order was cancelled anyways. She told me it was something about my address. 

Anyways, we updated all the info and I re-ordered. I received the email with the link for me to sign the contract to pay the extra every month. When I clicked on the link the page tells me "Page Not Found". How can I sign this contract online without having to call back? It is such a pain to call. and get a person on the phone. 

Thanks for the help!