Trying to order a phone hangs at "Complete Order"...

14 REPLIES 14
Agent

Re: Trying to order a phone hangs at "Complete Order"...

@Vouttav. Great. They'll be able to continue assisting you. We remain at your service.

Accomplice

It is correct. I am now on my third phone call with Boost, and currently on hold. 

Agent

Sorry to hear that, @Vouttav. Please make sure that the shipping and billing address is the same when placing the order. As well, we suggest you clear the cookies, cache and browser history before trying to submit the purchase. Alternatively, try using a different browser or Credit/Debit card. If the issue persists, please let us know.

Accomplice

I’m having the same problem, but I’ve been with Boost for many years, and would rather stay if they would fix this!

Accomplice

@Annie1424 wrote:

We're truly sorry to hear that, @biostem. What phone are you trying to purchase?

Yeah... I'm with a different carrier now, so that's kind of too little too late...

Agent

We're truly sorry to hear that, @biostem. What phone are you trying to purchase?

Accomplice

I just wanted to provide an update on this issue:  I still haven't received any kind of update regarding this matter, and even after waiting over 48 hours without doing anything on my end, I tried to place the order again, and it didn't go through.  I ended up transferring my number to another carrier, who provided superior service for less money, and whose website and support were able to process my order without any issues, (utilizing the exact same browser and payment method I had tried previously on boost mobile's site)...

Agent

Hi there biostem. We do apologize for all the inconveniences. As previous indicated, customer service tried to place the order for you and was not able to complete the order. The issue has been escalated and we need to await on a resolution. Victor21

Accomplice

And yet another chain of messages that doesn't resolve the issue.  I really wish these support personnel would review a customer's history before making the same broken-record suggestions of clearing cookies & cache, trying other browsers, and so on...

Agent

Hey biostem. We're sorry for all the troubles. Please, let us have your number, PIN and address (correct shipping and billing address) in a private message. We want to escalate the issue, and we'd like to check your account's info first, to discard something that might be causing this situation. Thank you. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25