Trouble with PIN

Highlighted
Groupie

Trouble with PIN

The modem in my phone died and I had to send it in to be fixed, I received a loaner phone but need to activate the phone, however it seems no matter what I put in to get in to my account it tells me I’m putting in the wrong PIN. Since I don’t have an active phone I can not have my PIN texted to me. I called and was given an email to send information too to verify my identity however after I sent the email I get an email back that the email could not be sent. I am desperate to gain access to my phone and would greatly appreciate any assistance in doing so as I need it for work.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, Lakotare. Shoot as a private message with your phone number so we can take a look.

Highlighted
Groupie

Trouble with PIN

The modem in my phone died and I had to send it in to be fixed, I received a loaner phone but need to activate the phone, however it seems no matter what I put in to get in to my account it tells me I’m putting in the wrong PIN. Since I don’t have an active phone I can not have my PIN texted to me. I called and was given an email to send information too to verify my identity however after I sent the email I get an email back that the email could not be sent. I am desperate to gain access to my phone and would greatly appreciate any assistance in doing so as I need it for work.