Transferring from Virgin Mobile

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Transferring from Virgin Mobile

Hello, I would like to migrate my phone number and phone from Virgin mobile to Boost mobile.
10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Agent

Let's take a closer look, frazzle! Can you private message us so we can investigate?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Hello,

transferring to Iphone 7 from virgin mobile service would like to keep same number.  activation says I cannot port number.

Can you please help?

Thanks,

Tim

Highlighted

I did and send you one

Highlighted
Agent

You can click on our username to find the option to send a private message. 

Highlighted

How do you send a private message

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @marcelalberto. Sorry about that. We can definitely help you. Can you please send us a private message with the number and PIN?

Highlighted

Hello,

I spent an hour yesterday on the phone contacting Boost (it looks like there is not an option to speak to customer representative) to setup a new phone I bought at Walmart and transfer my existing number from an existing account I have with Virgin.  I also tried doing over the internet also but it did not work.  

Please help

Highlighted
Agent

Good. You should be able to order a Sim kit from our website for the device. Once you have the sim card, you can send us a private message with the Virgin Mobile number, pin, ESN of the device you're activating, Sim card number, desired plan with Boost, desired 4 digit pin with Boost, name and address.  

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I actually got a Samsung Galaxy S9 from the Samsung website. I checked on the Boost mobile website, and it said it was able to be used
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there! We can help you migrate your number over, but the Virgin Mobile phone may not be able to migrate since only a limited amount of select Virgin Mobile phones are compatible  with us. What type of phone do you have?