Transferring from Virgin Mobile

Go to solution
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Transferring from Virgin Mobile

@maicholina! You can click on my username, and then click on the option "Send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Groupie

Where is the private messaging on here?Thanks!
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @KazUpy and @maicholina! Can you please send us a private message with the phone number that you want to port? However, if you're trying to transfer a number form Virgin Mobile to Boost, what it needs to be done it's a Migration.

Highlighted
Groupie

Where would you like me to private message you? I have the same problem! Your website says my Virgin mobile number is not eligible for porting?I cannot change numbers,I've had that one for so many years.Thanks!
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hello. I have a same problem it says i am not eligible for porting . Is any agent able to help me please. 

Highlighted

@halvensh

We're glad that you replied to our private messages and that your service is working after updating the service.

- E.J.

Highlighted
Groupie

Hello, i am trying to tansfer from virgin mobile to boost mobile, but it says i am not eligible for porting, can you guys help me out.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @halvensh! Definitely want to help you with this. Please send us a Private Message with the phone number and PIN of the accounts you want to bring.

~Nosh_CxUx

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hi, I am going to need help as well. I have two phone numbers that i would like to port over into a family plan, both are virgin mobile numbers and have separate accounts. 

Highlighted
Agent

No problem! We can definitely help you out with that, fcoac. Just send us a private message with the following information & we’ll get you taken care of.

-Virgin Mobile number.

-Virgin Mobile PIN code.

-IMEI/MEID of the device you're trying to active.

-ICCID/SIM card number that you will use with that device.

-4-digits PIN code combination that you would like to use with Boost Mobile

-What type of plan would you like to activate the phone under?